viernes, 8 de mayo de 2020

Answers Reflection & Reflraction + HEAT



Hello again!😄

We are working hard, I know and I am proud of you! Let's finish the week!

- Here you could find yesterday answers: ANSWERS

GREAT! Today I would like you to read Pg. 73, It talks about HEAT and concepts you already know. 
I highly recommend you pay close attention to the following picture and even copy it on your notebook; it will help a lot to do the following exercises.


- Pg. 73 Ex. 1
Activity Book
-Pg. 29 Ex. 8 + 9 + 10 

In case you don't have the book, click here to get the necessary pages to work today: BOOK PAGES

2 comentarios:

  1. Hola Jorge!, soy Verónica
    Te quería decir que en la página 73 no hay ejercicio 3, sólo hay 1 y 2.

    Besos!!!��✌

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hola Verónica, ¡cuanta razón! Lo había puesto mal, me refería solo al primero, ya esta corregido. Lo siento 😥. ¿As visto el Kahoot de inglés? ¡A POR ÉL!

      Eliminar