martes, 9 de junio de 2020

Answers Vocabulary 1 + Vocabulary 2

+
Good morning everybody!

We are here again to keep learning; today we are going to review yesterday vocabulary and do some exercises related with our new topic: AMACING PLACES 🌄

- As we usually do, find yesterday exercises answers here: ANSWERS

Follow my steps to work today 👨👍:

Blog:

"What is your favourite natural place?"

- Write a comment answering the question; remember to write your name, the name of the place and the location. At the end of the day we will have a great list of amazing places 👏.


Pupil's Book:
Pg. 92 Ex. 4 (click here to get the audio: LISTENING)

Activity Book:
Pg. 90 Ex. 2
Pg. 90 Ex. 3 (just read)
Pg. 90 Ex. 4 (order the sentences, take a look to exercise 2; it is great help)


Easy and funny topic, right? Go for it! 💨💥

In case you don't have the books you could find the whole Unit here (click to get it)
- Pupil's Book Unit 9
- Activity Book Unit 9

9 comentarios:

  1. My faborite natural places are the reefs, because i love oceans , and swimming thru them,they are beautirfol ,its soo bad that all thease amazing reefs,and other wonderful places are disapearing because of the pollution.
    One kiss for all of you , i miss you all .

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Jara, could you please tell us what specific reef? We need the specific place for a listening exercise we are preparing!

      Eliminar
    2. Mmmm , ok , I think the one i like the most is the one in the mediterránean see in Almería coast , but if you need more information i change the place , there are a lot if amazing natural places

      Eliminar
  2. Hello,my favorite place is the mountains,because You see a Lot of thing.The place is Picos de Europa.
    I'm Gabriel Sanz

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Gloria María Arias Arias9 de junio de 2020, 11:43

    Hello! My favorite place is the safari because I can see the animals and play whiht them, and I lovety.
    Mabel.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Jorge
    My favorite natural site is the stone monastery, it is in Zaragoza, (Aragon).
    I really like that place because it has some very cool waterfalls, and you can also go behind the waterfalls too!
    And that's not my only favorite natural site!
    Verónica :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello im Jorge 5'B.
    My favourite place is CABÁRCENO (Cantabria) Is a big big big ZOO that have a lot of animals include my to favourite animals the hock and the lynk .
    It have an exibition of raptors and a silverback gorillia and in summer are gorillia calves.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello Jorge, My favorite place is DE museo del prado because there are much picture.
    Dereck

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello Jorge, My favorite place is DE museo del prado because there are much picture.
    Dereck

    ResponderEliminar