jueves, 2 de abril de 2020
Grammar Lesson 2 (answers)
Hello to everybody!
I bring you here the answers related to our last Grammar Lesson part 2 of the topic 6. As always, you could find the answers in the following PDF document. Check them, write a tick or correct them using a red pen.
Click the link to get the answers: ANSWERS
If you haven't play the two online games I showed you... NOW IT'S A PERFECT MOMENT:
- Online Game 1: Go to game!
- Online Game 2: Go to game!
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
-
+ Hello everyone , welcome to this amazing grammar lesson 💘! - Find yesterday exercises answers here: ANSWERS Grammar lesson...
-
+ Good morning to everyone! 😀 -First of all I want you to check and correct yesterday exercises, click here: ANSWERS ...
-
+ Good morning everybody! Before goinf further with the content today, I would like you to review grammar exercises answers: AN...

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario