lunes, 4 de mayo de 2020

Answers Vocabulary 2 + Grammar part 2










Happy Monday to everyone!

I wish you had a great LONG WEAKEND, I finally could go out and do some outdoor activities 😍.
I have received many emails and I haven't answered them yet... I'm sorry, I needed to swich off for a while to recover strength. I promise to post all your works during the day 😔.

Well, today I bring you some answers and new work (Grammar 2 of the Unit). Let's go!

- Click here to get the answers related to Thursday exercises about vocabulary: ANSWERS


Today we intrduce the word: JUST. It could be translated to spanish like: "acabo justo". 
The following video will help you to understand it and to review grammar concepts of the Topic 7. You can stop watching the video at 1:43 (The rest includes other word you will learn in future years)

- Please, read the dialoge on your pg. 76 Pupil's Book activity 1 and pay a close attention to box on exercise 2.
- Pg. 76 Ex. 3


- Complete the following sentences using: already/yet/just
a) I haven't found a flat _____. Everything around here is so expensive. 
b) I've _____ seen this film. Let's watch something else.
c) Is Leonor here? Oh, she's _____ left, I was afraid.
d) Have they finished painting your house _____?
e) He's only 22 and he's _____ written a best-selling book.
f) I'm sure she's on her way. I've ____ seen her in reception.


Activity Book
- Pg. 73 Ex. 1 + 2 + 4

If you need to review some concepts about yet, already, you could take a look here: Review concepts: Already/Yet

In case you don't have the books, click here to get the pages to work: BOOK PAGES

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario