Here we go again!
Today I would like to remind you some exercises we had to do for Natural Science subject. As English exercises, they should be done by the end of the week (Friday). On Friday I will post the answers and you will check your answers.
- Because we start a new topic (4) I would like you writing the title of the topic on a new page on your Natural Science notebook. If you add a small picture it's perfect!
- Pg. 51 Ex. 4
- Pg. 52 Ex. 2
- Read pg 54 + 55 and complete on your ACTIVITY BOOK pg. 20 + 21 ex. 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6.
That's all until the end of the week. This topic is very easy and you are already familiarised with it. If you have any dobut please write in on the comments or send me an email: theteacherjorge@gmail.com.
Thanks for all and have a nice day.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
-
+ Hello everyone , welcome to this amazing grammar lesson 💘! - Find yesterday exercises answers here: ANSWERS Grammar lesson...
-
+ Good morning to everyone! 😀 -First of all I want you to check and correct yesterday exercises, click here: ANSWERS ...
-
+ Good morning everybody! Before goinf further with the content today, I would like you to review grammar exercises answers: AN...

Good morning Jorge, today in "clan" the're gonna teach science class.
ResponderEliminarWe have to see "clan" class?
A big hug.
Yes please, it could be great! Please, let me know if you ejoyed it!
ResponderEliminar